- bouncing balls
- shooting basketball hoops
- using the balance beam
- bowling
I am not quite sure who enjoyed it more, but safe to say lots of fun had with out buddies!
BOWLING
BASKETBALL HOOPSWe catch up with our buddies each week on a Wednesday and always look forward to the session!














My buddy realy enjoyed bouncing balls he even loved bowling and balance beams and me and my buddy Taj had so much fun.
ReplyDeleteCharleigh
It was fun we and my buddy was so hot that we played so hard it was a great day thanks to our teachers. Findlay 5 red
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun Myah loved the balancing and the bouncing we had a great time. Bella
ReplyDeleteMy favourite part about the BBBB with buddies was basketball because i was telling my buddy tips and tricks how to get the ball in and was fun!
ReplyDeleteMatthew
I had a ball with the buddies, My favourite on was the bouncing balls because my buddy and I both did it with each other. ;)
ReplyDeletefrom Nicholas
My Buddy loved the basketball hoop because she kept getting goals. Can't wait to see them again next Friday.
ReplyDeleteFrom
Ellie 5 Red
I loved the balance beams because they were fun and you need to focus on your balance to get across to the other side, I also loved that you got to help your buddies get across so the balance beam was a lot of fun - Emily.
ReplyDeleteI loved bouncing the ball to my buddy Madisyn the most because she kept doing it really high so I could catch it, but sometimes it went a bit too high!
ReplyDeleteSophie
It was great day, with all the activities IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!.
ReplyDeleteHunter
I liked doing all the activities with my buddy Oliver. We had so much fun playing all the games. We liked doing Basketball the most. It was really cool.
ReplyDeleteAdam
5 Red