Friday, 13 February 2015

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, BUDDY!

As it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, 5 Gold students helped their Prep Gold buddies to create a beautiful heart necklace decoration for their parents.
The big buddies had a great time with their new younger friends.







18 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day!

    From Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a Prep Buddy.
    Corey
    5 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Prep Buddies are so cute but hard to understand.
    Kayla
    5 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved doing buddies its so fun!!!
    Ashlee
    5 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being and older buddy to preps. You can teach them so much!

    Lucinda
    5 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our buddies are so cute. I can't wait to see them again.
    Saskia
    5 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a really fun and cute day. :)

    Kyle
    5 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Buddys are so cute.
    Jasmine
    5 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  9. Has everyone had a great valentains day on the weekend.
    Alyssa
    5 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  10. The buddies look very happy!!!!!

    Sienna B
    5Gold

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentines Day for Saturday.

    Sienna Austin
    5gold

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved making the love heart and teddy bear's with our buddies for Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buddies are fun i enjoy it very much.

    Jed
    5 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun is it making the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love being with our Prep Gold buddies, they are so cute.


    Bridie
    5Gold

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of the buddies are cute
    Hailey
    5 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  17. Our buddies are so cute.
    Ashleyb
    5Gold

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Valentines Day
    Leo 5 Gold

    ReplyDelete